It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM products possible to use Rational license server?

zhuang JunQian (1188) | asked Mar 18 '13, 4:55 a.m.
I have one customer, who is already DOORS/Change/RFT/RPT user.  such products are using rational license server to manager floating licenses. they want to make sure whether RTC/RQM can also use Rational license server? they need to manage the license/watch status in one platform.

I checked the RTC products, seems it doesn't support rational license server, so post here to double check it.
Thanks in advance.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 18 '13, 5:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi, as far as I can tell, the Rational License Server is only available for CLM if you use token licenses. See from the Optional Programs download page.

IBM Rational License Server Available to purchasers of Jazz token licenses Rational License Server can serve token license keys for a Jazz Team Server. The license server is built with FLEXlm, a third-party component that is developed by Flexera. This program is available to purchasers of Jazz token licenses.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.