SQLCODE=-805 in RQM ETL job
Install specs for the following message:
CLM 4.0 (JTS, CCM, RQM)
OpenSUSE Linux 64-bit
DB2 ESE 9.7.0.0
WAS 8.0.0.2
Hi, I get the exact same error message in "qm-etl.log", as reported in this old work item:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=51570
The error text is as follows:
DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-805, SQLSTATE=51002, SQLERRMC=NULLID.SYSLH1030X5359
534C564C3031, DRIVER=3.57.82
The error happens in DB2DatawarehouseDbProvider.updateStatistics().
DB2 also creates around 1 GB log files for the RQM DB pr day, and I have to prune the log files every week to not run out of HD space.
In "qm.log" I get the following: (I wrote this text manually, becuase I'm unable to copy+paste from my remote VM server for some reason):
WARN LeakWrapperLogger - OpenStatement #xxxxxxxxxxx
(where xxxxxxxxx is some number). I get A LOT of these.
I've just discovered that we run on WAS 8.0.0.2, which is not supported, and I plan to upgrade it soon. I have no idea if this is related though, but it's clear that some kind of memory leak is at work, and the connection handles to DB2 are not closed for some reason.
Can anybody comment / help me?
Thanks a lot
/Morten.
CLM 4.0 (JTS, CCM, RQM)
OpenSUSE Linux 64-bit
DB2 ESE 9.7.0.0
WAS 8.0.0.2
Hi, I get the exact same error message in "qm-etl.log", as reported in this old work item:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=51570
The error text is as follows:
DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-805, SQLSTATE=51002, SQLERRMC=NULLID.SYSLH1030X5359
The error happens in DB2DatawarehouseDbProvider.updateStatistics().
DB2 also creates around 1 GB log files for the RQM DB pr day, and I have to prune the log files every week to not run out of HD space.
In "qm.log" I get the following: (I wrote this text manually, becuase I'm unable to copy+paste from my remote VM server for some reason):
WARN LeakWrapperLogger - OpenStatement #xxxxxxxxxxx
(where xxxxxxxxx is some number). I get A LOT of these.
I've just discovered that we run on WAS 8.0.0.2, which is not supported, and I plan to upgrade it soon. I have no idea if this is related though, but it's clear that some kind of memory leak is at work, and the connection handles to DB2 are not closed for some reason.
Can anybody comment / help me?
Thanks a lot
/Morten.
Comments
Kevin Ramer
Mar 11 '13, 12:41 p.m.Morten Madsen
Mar 19 '13, 6:24 a.m.