It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When I am executing Test cases, then the result which is coming is like in manual test scripts expected result is not getting display while I've written manual scripts for expected result also

Kritika Singh (521212) | asked Mar 03 '13, 11:45 p.m.
 There is problem in execution of Test cases.

Comments
Rajat Singh commented Mar 04 '13, 12:38 a.m.

What is the version of RQM and browser in use?

Kritika Singh commented Mar 04 '13, 3:20 a.m.

RQM version is 4.0.1 & browser is Google chrome ( Version 25.0.1364.97 m )

Vijay Patil commented Mar 04 '13, 11:44 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kritika,

I did not got your question clearly. Can you please elaborate the behavior and paste some screenshots, if possible.

Thanks,
Vijay. 

5 answers

permanent link
Kritika Singh (521212) | answered Mar 05 '13, 12:27 a.m.

permanent link
Kritika Singh (521212) | answered Mar 05 '13, 12:31 a.m.

The above Screen shot is showing , Manual Scripts . If you could see in the above format, There is two columns , one is of description & other is of expected result. My question is ,when I m writing description with expected results and saving it also. But once I got log out from this page my expected result is not coming up. The Page appears like as shown above. Only description Part is there

permanent link
Kritika Singh (521212) | answered Mar 05 '13, 12:32 a.m.

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Mar 05 '13, 1:06 a.m.
Dear Kritika

Google chrome v25 is not officially supported yet by RQM 4.0.1.
You may try the supported browsers as listed below and let me know your observations:

I have just highlighted firefox as one of my preference.
You may use any of the above.

Best Regards
Rajat

permanent link
Vijay Patil (4813) | answered Mar 05 '13, 1:30 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kritika,

I think, you are observing following issue -
After saving the test script, all non-updated expected results are removed from the script.

This issue is fixed by RQM defect - Editing Test Scripts removes all Expected Results (76488)

I think, you have not installed the testfix (which is mandatory) for the above defect. Please contact RQM support to install the testfix.

Thanks,
Vijay.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.