It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What reports can I use to answer Traceability questions related to builds?

Jim Bastl (1122) | asked Feb 27 '13, 12:52 p.m.
edited Feb 27 '13, 5:23 p.m. by Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431)
 I have 2 needs/questions:

How do I run a report that will tell me what source code modules were modified within a build?

How do I run a report that will tell me what requirements were covered by a build?

Thanks
Jim

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Feb 28 '13, 12:27 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you have two separate questions (even if somewhat related), it is best to post them as separate forum questions with specific titles.

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Feb 28 '13, 12:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
When you say "source code modules modified within the build", do you mean modules that have new versions checked in to them as part of the build, or do you mean modules that have been modified since the last build?   Assuming it is the latter, when you build from the RTC SCM system, for a team build, it does list the work items that contain change sets that have been added since the last successful build.   If you want to compare the source files of this build against some other configuration, you can compare the snapshot created for the build with another snapshot/stream/workspace which contains the configuration with which you want to compare it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.