It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI logon problem

Charlotte Harris (32912) | asked Feb 27 '13, 10:45 a.m.
I have recently upgraded 3 servers from RRDI v1.0.2 to RRDI v2.0.1. There seems to be a problem with the JTS authentication.

From my CLM project I click on Perform additional reporting tasks. This prompts me for the Oauth Consumer Authorization asking if I want to allow this server to collaborate, I click yes. At this point I expect to be logged on. However I'm not, I then have to click "Log on" at the top right for the Rational Reporting page, then I get the Oauth Consumer Authorization pop up again, I click yes and now I'm logged on. I don't know why I have to do accept this twice? This used to work fine before the upgrade and I'm unsure if its a environment or code problem?

Environment is : CCM/QM is installed on AIX with tomcat server and RRDI is installed on AIX with WAS 64bit. Both using DB2.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Feb 27 '13, 11:44 a.m.
Hello Charlotte,

can you verify that in Cognos Configuration the anonymous access has been disabled?
Charlotte Harris selected this answer as the correct answer

3 other answers

permanent link
James Moody (3.3k24) | answered Feb 27 '13, 10:48 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The consumer authorization popup can be removed by adding the RRDI server URL into the trusted client URL list, which can be found in the advanced properties section of both the JTS and the RQM/RTC applications. In the current release the property is called "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.oauth.TrustedCallbackService" but it may have had a different name in previous releases.

permanent link
Charlotte Harris (32912) | answered Feb 27 '13, 11:30 a.m.
Thanks, that has helped with the popup. Would you still expect to have to click "Log On" in the RRDI page. I remember in v1 you didn't need to...

Comments
Charlotte Harris commented Feb 27 '13, 11:32 a.m. | edited Feb 27 '13, 11:32 a.m.

sorry for the tininess picture!

permanent link
Charlotte Harris (32912) | answered Mar 04 '13, 9:13 a.m.
Thank you - all working now by disabling the anonymous >>  http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/topic/com.ibm.rational.rrdi.admin.doc/topics/t_disable_anonymous_access.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.