It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Suspicios profile in RM

Zica Valsan (10124845) | asked Jan 31 '13, 3:57 p.m.
Hi,
I have started using JKE Banking project which come with any installation in ver. 4.0.1 and wanted to play with the suspicios profile feature.
Have created one as described on the video and the help by choosing the Link type: Implemented by and Validated by, selecting All attributes and  All artifact types to watch for RM. Then from the Manage Suspicios Profile for Your Application I have enabled the Tracking for all of the 3 applications (CCM,RM and QM). On Manage Settings I even reduced the tracking interval to 10 and Reindex it. Save and refresh.
Selected from the list of the feature, one of them, edit some of the attributes, find the corresponding story from Implemented by link and did several changes there. Save it.
I expect now  when opening this feature to see in the Overview section the Suspicios Profile icon. There is there but it is gray out irrespective of the changes I do. The Is Suspect status is always No irrespective of the changes I do.

Do I need to enable something else?
What are the changes I should do in order to have the profile active and see the changes?
Is this the way in which it should work or do I miss anything ?

Thank you,
Zica

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Jan 31 '13, 7:16 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In RRC, either from the grid view or one of the editors are you selecting the profile you defined? There was change made in V4.0.1 where the suspicion profile setting action was moved out of the artifact attributes section because it caused confusion.

The icon to use can be seen on this V4.0.1 downloads news section, and is found above the editor and grid view content :
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-requirements-composer/releases/4.0.1?p=news#suspect

If you have chosen the profile, when you open feature editor and expand the links sidebar do you see any suspicion icons near the links? For example one containing a black (out-going) arrow to indicate that changes in the requirement affects the work item linked via the "implemented by" type.

Note: If you want to save a suspect column in a view, the profile(s) needs to be set before adding the column and saving the view.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.