It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ERROR eam.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService - CRJAZ0291I Failed to start the bundle

Kelvin Lui (51299) | asked Jan 18 '13, 4:59 p.m.
I tried to deploy an extension plugin which has another dependent Plugin required.

When I tried to start Jazz Team Server I see the following error:

Note "com.ibm.websphere.rtcext.workitem.extensions.service" is the primary plugin and "Extension Plugin" is the dependent plugin:

I have configured the primary plugin manifest and add "Extension Plugin" as "Required Plug-ins" in the Dependencies tab:

Could someone please advise the step such that the dependent plugin will also be loaded in the runtime?

Thanks

2013-01-18 11:00:32,347 [       Launch callback handler] ERROR eam.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService  - CRJAZ0291I Failed to start the bundle "com.ibm.websphere.rtcext.workitem.extensions.service 1.0.0.201301181048".
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: ExtensionPlugin; bundle-version="1.0.0"
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1313)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1297)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:309)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:280)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:272)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.startFeatureBundles(ProvisionService.java:1341)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfiles(ProvisionService.java:1049)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfileNoWait(ProvisionService.java:1146)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfile(ProvisionService.java:1084)
at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromContextConfigurationUrl(ProvisionService.java:1163)
at com.ibm.team.repository.web.internal.Activator$1.run(Activator.java:125)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.