It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

multiple conditions in Build Forge adaptor

Daniel martin (10122926) | asked Dec 18 '12, 4:13 p.m.
 I am making some changes to our adaptor to accommodate executing builds based on dependency changes.  Because we have a number of different build types(.net, maven, ant, etc) using this adaptor, so I only want to execute the commands to check for new dependencies if it is a maven type build.  So my question is can you have two conditions for running a command:  condition="hastext($Dep)" && "true(${MAVEN_Build} eq True)"".  The "Dep" variable has text if we don't find any source code to accept into the RTC WorkSpace. I haven't found a combination that will evaluate both variables correctly.

Comments
Daniel martin commented Dec 19 '12, 3:21 p.m.

I wasn't able to figure out how to use two conditions within the run command.  What I ended up doing was amending strings to an existing variable.  For example, if MAVEN_Build= True is set a variable(Dep) to True initially, and if no changes were found, and I need to look for dependency changes I set Dep =TrueTrue.  This ensures I only look for dependency changes if it is a maven build, and no source changes were found.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.