It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can any jazz.net community member add comments and subscribe to work items in the Jazz CLM project?

Liora Milbaum (513288118) | asked Dec 15 '12, 3:10 a.m.
retagged Dec 23 '12, 6:49 a.m. by Arne Bister (2.6k12832)
 Hi,

I want to add comments and subscribe to work items in the Jazz Collaborative ALM project. 
Is it possible if I am not an IBMer?

Thanks,
Liora

Comments
Arne Bister commented Dec 20 '12, 4:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi,

Could you please rephrase the topic of your entry to be a question? Something like "Can any jazz.net community member add comments and subscribe to work items in the Jazz CLM project?"

Thanks,
Arne

Accepted answer

permanent link
Arne Bister (2.6k12832) | answered Dec 20 '12, 4:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Liora,

this is possible for anybody subscribed to jazz.net. Being an IBMer is not a prerequisitive to register with jazz.net. In fact, anybody on jazz.net should be allowed to create work items (e.g. Enhancement Requests) for the CLM project. Just go to the Jazz Collaborative Lifecycle Management page.
If this answer is helpful, please mark it as accepted.

- Arne
Liora Milbaum selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments

Arne Bister commented Dec 23 '12, 6:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Liora,

if you tell me the work item # (in CLM, right?) then I can try to subscribe you for now. Still, the above is not expected behavior so I hope somebody with authority looks at it. Could it be your user ID somehow was unassigned licenses because it became archived at one point in time? We shall find out.

- Arne

Liora Milbaum commented Dec 23 '12, 7:02 a.m.

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Collaborative%20ALM#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=162942 

I would appreciated your assistance in assigning me the right license.

Arne Bister commented Dec 23 '12, 3:28 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Liora,

you are now subscribed to the work item. I checked your user profile and currently it seems that your user is not recorded in particularly the Jazz_User group and is also not assigned a Contributor license. That is about all I can do as I have no permissions to assign licenses.
Reading the FAQ you would need to write to registration@jazz.net and ask them to rectify this.

Merry Christmas,
Arne

Liora Milbaum commented Dec 23 '12, 3:34 p.m.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Liora 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.