It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error while starting Data Collection Component Server of RRDI in CLM 5.0.2

Sajjad Ali Khan (314152) | asked Nov 03 '15, 12:16 a.m.
I'm configuring CLM 5.0.2 with RRDI and i'm not able to start Data Collection Component Server, every tme it throughts an error in the log:
ERROR: 
11/03/2015 10:02:42,289 [InitializeServiceThread] ERROR com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.services.TeamServiceRegistry  - CRJAZ1141I Cannot get the service "com.ibm.rational.datacollection.service.internal.DataCollectionService".
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1114I The required service owner for "com.ibm.rational.datacollection.service.internal.DataCollectionService" could not be found.
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.OsgiServicesManager.getService(OsgiServicesManager.java:284)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.services.TeamServiceRegistry.getService(TeamServiceRegistry.java:228)
at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.service.internal.ServiceInitializer.waitForServiceUp(ServiceInitializer.java:73)
at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.service.internal.ServiceInitializer.access$0(ServiceInitializer.java:62)
at com.ibm.rational.datacollection.service.internal.ServiceInitializer$1.run(ServiceInitializer.java:44)
11/03/2015 10:02:42,289 [InitializeServiceThread] INFO com.ibm.rational.datacollection.service.internal.ServiceInitializer  - DataCollectionService is not available yet, waiting ...

Kindly assist me resolve this issue so that DCC server get started and i can proceed to further steps.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.