It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CQTM migration to RQM with custom attachment field defined in CQTM

Luis Bazo (6832019) | asked Nov 26 '12, 5:58 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi guys,

I have a CQTM 7.1.0 to RQM 3.0.1.3 with  a custom field in CQ schema named "Attachments" of time Attachment_list

I have changed the migration.cfg with the following line

<mapping from="Attachments" to="attachment" file="true"/>

When running the export to RQM I receive the following error,

exporting TMTestCase record 6 of 97 : CPF0008_Volcado_Ficheros
Couldn't make path for file 33555426Couldn't make path for file user.logCouldn't make path for file 10534Couldn't make path for file  response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Do you have any idea of what could be origin of this problem?

Comments
Zhuo Chang commented Dec 01 '12, 3:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

hi Luis, as we discussed in ST, I think everything goes well with RQM Url Uitility. If any other question please post comment or ping me in ST.

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Nov 30 '12, 12:30 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Luis,
You can use the RQM URL Utility, Poster and/or HttpRequester to work-around the error using the following steps:

1) Upload the attachments to RQM. 

2) Associate the attachments to RQM resources (e.g. test case).

Please see your PMR for more details.

permanent link
Luis Bazo (6832019) | answered Dec 03 '12, 6:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your comments. As Zhou has mention we have use RQM URL utility to upload attachments to a PA in RQM and put HTTP request to associate uploaded attachment with specific TC. The most difficult was to find the correct PUT xml to upload to RQM.

I'm doing a PERL script that grab attachments from CQTM through CQ API, runs RQM URL Utility and put http request under specific and existing TC or TP in RQM. Once the script is working I will let you know how it works.

Thanks again.

Comments
Paul Slauenwhite commented Dec 03 '12, 6:46 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.