It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there an experience deploying C/ALM in a healthcare industry?

Liora Milbaum (513282117) | asked Nov 24 '12, 1:31 a.m.
edited Aug 13 '13, 1:02 p.m. by Daniel Moul (4.9k1318)
Are there any specific adjustments required for the healthcare industry, like FDA regulations and documents?

Thanks,
Liora

One answer

permanent link
Link Parikh (1) | answered Aug 13 '13, 12:19 p.m.

The best way to really make a difference is the addition of model-driven management and a UML profile to be able to conduct impact analysis, gain visibility, and define a to-be architecture.  The UPIA profile in the RSA IAF extension offers stereotypes for policies, regs, documents, as well as many other components of the eco-system: standards, facilities, logistics, personnel, training, systems, operations, business activities, SOPs, projects, schedules, cost, and risks.   A comprehensive analytical tool can be acquired using RSA v. 8.5.x or 9.x and the IAF extension alongside the Jazz tools.  The solution has been proven in very complex organizations such as Naval Aviation, banking, and insurance.   You can give me a ring or email if you want to learn more...I spend half my time educating at INCOSE, industry conferences, tech meetings, and large firms.  804.244.1961 or  link.parikh@rocket-technology.com

Education is free and open to all.  A formal 3-day class and lab is also available.

Comments
Liora Milbaum commented Aug 13 '13, 3:51 p.m.

Thanks Link for you offer. I will reach you next time I have a relevant customer.

Cheers,
Liora 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.