It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What are the different states of work items, can any-one please list them?

Ankit Jain (6423639) | asked Nov 16 '12, 8:18 a.m.
What are the different states of work items, can any-one please list them?

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 16 '12, 8:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Nov 16 '12, 8:46 a.m.
This is totally defined in the process workflow. I would suggest to open the project area administration and look at the workflows. You want to look at this workshop as well. https://jazz.net/library/article/1093.
Each work item type has a workflow assigned and the workflows can be modified. Types and workflows are different for different process templates. So it is impossible to provide you with the requested information.

permanent link
Ankit Jain (6423639) | answered Nov 16 '12, 8:43 a.m.
Can you please let me know if there is a state called cancelled?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 16 '12, 9:02 a.m.

Please read at least this: https://jazz.net/library/article/1003. You should be able to look into your project areas process to answer your own question.

Please try to give the forum users a little context in the future, if you look for useful answers. In this case context would be version of RTC, the process template that has been used etc.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 16 '12, 8:51 a.m.
edited Nov 16 '12, 8:52 a.m.
I am pretty sure there is a customer somewhere on the world that has created a workflow with a state cancelled. I am not aware any of the standard templates has a state like that. I am unsure about the underlying reason for the question.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.