It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how can I use two attribute values to determine the status in a bugzilla import?

Susan Hanson (1.6k2201194) | asked Oct 24 '12, 10:26 a.m.
I'm trying to do work item imports from Bugzilla.  In creating my custom mapping XML, I hit a minor little issue that I'm hoping someone can help me resolve.

In Bugzilla, I can have   bug_status = Verified and resolution = "invalid"   which should map to my RTC state of "Canceled".  But bug_status = Verified and resolution = "fixed" would map to RTC state of "Verified.

I have my mapping XML in some ways:
    <attribute sourceId="bug_status" targetId="com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute.state">
        <value sourceId="NEW" targetId="aries.defect.workflow.state.s1"/> <!-- Open -->
        <value sourceId="UNCONFIRMED" targetId="aries.defect.workflow.state.s1"/> <!-- Open -->
        <value sourceId="ASSIGNED" targetId="aries.defect.workflow.state.s3"/><!-- Fixing -->
        <value sourceId="RESOLVED" targetId="aries.defect.workflow.state.s6"/><!-- Ready -->
        <value sourceId="VERIFIED" targetId="aries.defect.workflow.state.s7"/><!-- Verified -->
        <value sourceId="CLOSED" targetId="5"/><!-- Unused -->
        <value sourceId="REOPENED" targetId="aries.defect.workflow.state.s1"/> <!-- Open -->
    </attribute>

Is there a way to get it to use both bug_status and resolution in a single mapping?

Susan

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.