Configuring JAZZ command line Build definition to recognize Maven
I'm running a command line build definition which calls a shell script which in turn uses maven to execute some tasks. However my build fails because the build engine can't find Maven on the Path. Is it possible to configure my build definition to recognize Maven ? I tried to do this by setting maven as one of the definitions properties however i had no success.
Error
mvn: command not found
Accepted answer
Colin, the command line build in newer versions provides an option to export the properties as environment variables. You can also use the properties in the build definition e.g. ${my property}\mvn.exe.
I would set the location property for maven ("MyMavenHome") in the build engine, to make it machine specific and then publish it as environment variable using the check box on the command line build. I can't remember when this capability was introduced.