It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

using the profile what was created as the primary local administrator user, Is it possible to set up the CLM with clm3.0.1.3 and WAS8.0.0.4??

Kazuo Fujita (157) | asked Sep 19 '12, 3:54 a.m.
I created a profile with WAS8.0.0.4 and I started the WAS. The primary user is local user. I deployed CLM-applications to the domain of WAS. But CLM setup failed.
Do I need remake the WAS? Or is there any other way?

Comments
Bo Chulindra commented Sep 25 '12, 11:10 a.m. | edited Sep 25 '12, 11:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

@kazuo: Hi Kazuo, what instructions are you following to deploy CLM into WAS? How did CLM setup fail? Are you using LDAP as your user registry?

2 answers

permanent link
Kazuo Fujita (157) | answered Sep 25 '12, 9:05 p.m.
Thank you for your reply. I followed a installation guide for clm3.0.  After WAS setup, I typed url(https://localhot:13043/jts/setup). But login-UI wasn't displayed and error message was displayed. I don't use LDAP. When I created a profile, primary userID was not "ADMIN". After WAS setup, I defined "ADMIN" as JazzAdmin group. But CLM setup failed same reason.

Comments
Bo Chulindra commented Sep 26 '12, 10:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

What was the error message? Also, I figured it was a typo in here but the URL you typed says localhot instead of localhost.

The default port is 9443. Did you change it to 13043?

If you're not using LDAP, does that mean you're using Federated Repository? Did you create your user in WAS (through "Manage Users"), then map the user to Jazz Admin in the "Security Role Mapping" for the JTS?

permanent link
Kazuo Fujita (157) | answered Sep 26 '12, 9:18 p.m.
What was the error message?  -> Error mssage is from jazz server and the context is like "logon UI not connected". I already changed jazz environment from WAS to Tomcat. 
Also, I figured it was a typo in here but the URL you typed says localhot instead of localhost. -> Sorry, localhot is my typo.
 The default port is 9443. Did you change it to 13043? -> 9080 is already used. I followed installation guide.
 If you're not using LDAP, does that mean you're using Federated Repository? Did you create your user in WAS (through "Manage Users"), then map the user to Jazz Admin in the "Security Role Mapping" for the JTS? -> Yes.
However, the definition of ADMIN is only added to the JazzAdmin group I have already mapped.

Comments
Bo Chulindra commented Sep 27 '12, 10:22 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

@kazuo: when you reply, can you add a "comment" rather than an "answer"? This will place your comment below my comment. It's a bit confusing to see our conversation split up into chunks.

Knowing the exact error would help narrow this down a lot, however even if I knew the exact error there would still be many reasons for what you are seeing. It is likely a WAS configuration problem. If you try to deploy to WAS again and you see this problem again, the WAS logs may help me identify what your exact problem may be.

Kazuo Fujita commented Sep 27 '12, 8:57 p.m.

Thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.