It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error in jazz.net under "My stuff"

erling jorgensen (40911) | asked Sep 13 '12, 7:47 a.m.
 Hi

I really don't know if this is the right place to report errors in jazz.net, but i'll do it anyway.

When I try to see my questions under "my stuff", I see only one question, followed by the text "An error occurred while fetching your current questions. Try again later". And it doesn't help to try again later. The error just occurs again.

Regards

Erling

Comments
Seth Packham commented Sep 13 '12, 9:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Yeah, this is a fine place to mention it ;-) We'll take a look. It is working for us, so maybe you could try a different browser or clear your cache.

Spencer Griffin commented Sep 13 '12, 9:59 a.m.

What browser are you using?

erling jorgensen commented Sep 14 '12, 2:46 a.m.

I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE. Same result. I have also cleared my cache. Same result.

erling jorgensen commented Sep 14 '12, 4:52 a.m. | edited Sep 21 '12, 3:48 a.m.

No not recently. But my colleages gets the same behaviour. One question is shown, and then the errormessage. 

erling jorgensen commented Sep 14 '12, 4:55 a.m.

As written below, my colleages gets the same problem. We are behind a firewall. Have nobody else seen this?

erling jorgensen commented Sep 14 '12, 10:21 a.m.

Now I've tried at home too (without an enterprise firewall) and the result is the same.

erling jorgensen commented Sep 19 '12, 9:52 a.m.

Any news? Problem still there.

Spencer Griffin commented Sep 19 '12, 10:03 a.m.

I am not sure how to reproduce the problem. Using firebug, I tweaked the mystuff page to request the questions with your user id. After doing this, I still don't see the error.

erling jorgensen commented Sep 20 '12, 2:37 a.m.

When I debug under Chrome, this message appears in the console:

TypeError arguments: Array[2] get message: function () { [native code] } get stack: function () { [native code] } set message: function () { [native code] } set stack: function () { [native code] } type: "non_object_property_call" proto: Error

dojo.Deferred.reject.errback dojo.Deferred.reject.errback notify complete dojo.Deferred.resolve.callback notify complete dojo.Deferred.resolve.callback _27e func _277

And the error refers to dojo.js: 14.

erling jorgensen commented Sep 24 '12, 5:07 a.m.

Hi

Now I have Firebugged the problem, and in the console i see several "407 Proxy Authentication Required". For instance " GET https://jazz.net/forum/users/erj_dk/tags/ 407 Proxy Authentication Required" and then the small spinning wheel on the line.

As far as I can see, it is a required authentication on the serverside, that is missing. Hope this can help you, as both me and my team members have the problem.

Spencer Griffin commented Sep 24 '12, 1:51 p.m.

Do the other My Stuff tabs work for you? Is the My Questions tab the only one that is broken?

Spencer Griffin commented Sep 24 '12, 3:44 p.m.

If you browse to https://jazz.net/forum/users/erj_dk/tags/ what do you see?

erling jorgensen commented Sep 25 '12, 2:30 a.m.

I see this: "[{"tag": "extending"}, {"tag": "rational-team-concert"}, {"tag": "java-api"}, {"tag": "api"}]"

erling jorgensen commented Sep 25 '12, 2:44 a.m.

I don't get an error, when i use the "Activity on my favirite tags", but also here I only get one item, followed by "There are no posts tagged with your favorite tags.". That cannot be right. You can see my favorite tags in the previous comment.

showing 5 of 14 show 9 more comments

One answer

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Sep 14 '12, 4:46 a.m.

Just curious to know, does it behave the same if you try from a different machine?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.