It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What are the semantics of a team customization whose configuration source looks like:

Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | asked Sep 11 '12, 3:13 p.m.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<team-customization xmlns="http://com.ibm.team.process">
    <permissions>
    </permissions>
    <behavior>
    </behavior>
</team-customization>

Users are getting:

CRJAZ1319E Illegal read access:  User "jonsnow" attempted to read item(s) having the following type(s): ReportDescriptor

Claims this is of sudden onset, but I can't find any "Recent Events" that give any good leads.

I've just generated the runtime report for this project area, maybe that will reveal something.

4 answers

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Sep 11 '12, 3:27 p.m.
I think I'm going up the wrong tree, the customization has been there over 1y.

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Sep 11 '12, 4:35 p.m.
Ok, still need some help here. 

Discovery:  Found 2 template modifications made Sept 8 via Recent Events of user.  In the Recent Events
hover over one modification shows a URI, the 2nd "Permission Denied"

Project users have been apparently deleting/adding the template to be able to view their Plan chart(s). 

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Sep 12 '12, 12:31 p.m.
For what it's worth:  Setting the template as "Default for Plan Chart" did the trick.

permanent link
Sandy Grewal (1.6k1223) | answered Mar 21 '13, 11:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
@Kevin, it looks like that the Report template that was deployed was not Shared. You can open the Report template and check the Shared flag to make it available to all Users when they open the plan.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.