It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem configuring RRC Beta2

David Davies (20612713) | asked Sep 18 '08, 1:02 p.m.
Hi guys

I downloaded the beta 2 of RRC today and have installed onto a VM machine. DB2 is installed and running fine and the install of the server appears to go ok, but when I check the summary of the server I see the following:

com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IItemRestService
CRJAZ1115I The service "com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IItemRestService" was not registered.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRestService
CRJAZ1115I The service "com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRestService" was not registered.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IVirtualRestService
CRJAZ1115I The service "com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IVirtualRestService" was not registered.
com.ibm.team.repository.service.IItemRenderService
CRJAZ1115I The service "com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IItemRestService" was not registered.
jrs-services
CRJAZ1115I The service "jrs-services" was not registered.
repo
CRJAZ1115I The service "repo" was not registered.

Anybody got any clues as to what I'm missing?

Many thanks

David

One answer

permanent link
Yanzhuang Li (31134126) | answered Sep 22 '08, 5:52 p.m.
I saw the same error and posted a question to RRC Beta program. Rational said these errors are normal (to see in Beta), and do not affect the operation of the Beta
release. This is a result of
partial implementations that have not yet been completed.

I'm NOT from Rational. Hopefully, some Rational folks will reply to you as well.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.