It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

is there a way to collect statistics by client type such as web vs. eclipse vs. VS?

anatole farci (11133) | asked Aug 22 '12, 3:47 p.m.

I'm aware of the INTEGRAL_RANGE table where we have the user ID and the server he or she is connecting to. All the calls are HTTPS which is understandable since Eclipse make similar calls but with different methods than Web clients.

For different purposes, we would like to know the percentage of our users using different client types in order to create training modules for that client as well as encourage to use one vs. the other if we feel that the user would benefit from it (performance, features, etc.).

We are using RTC 4.0 and WAS 8.x.  I'm not an expert in WAS but I know it can see the client type since I can setup filters in the SPNEGO but I'm not sure if there is an easy way to enable logging of such attributes in WAS and/or or JTS (license server).

Thanks

Anatole

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.