It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to remove license file from Rational license key administrator

vimal kumar (111) | asked Jul 18 '12, 10:10 a.m.
edited Jul 18 '12, 7:54 p.m. by David Olsen (5237)
I have improted two license file in rational license key administrator for Enterprise edition publisher authorized user&Enterprise edition publisher floating can any guide me how to remove one license file or how to use one license for RAM. also need to know how to configure RAM to LDAP

One answer

permanent link
Peter Walker (168136) | answered Jul 18 '12, 2:39 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am not an expert in the use of the Rational License Key Administrator so I don't know how to remove a license file. Also I am not sure I fully understand what you mean. When you import a license file, there are a certain number of licenses assigned to each license feature you requested. From your post I am assuming you had a separate file for each license feature... one for Enterprise edition publisher authorized user and one file for Enterprise edition publisher floating... is that correct? Is what you want is to remove the licenses for one of these features? Please clarify.

>also need to know how to configure RAM to LDAP
There is lots of information in the RAM info center to help with setting up RAM to work with LDAP. Here are a couple of links to get you started:
Deploying and configuring application files by using the server setup application  - scroll down to step 17
Configuring for LDAP integration

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.