It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why did I lose access (error code: CRRRW7283E) to requirements from 2 of 4 projects after upgrade to CLM 4.0?

Peter Cahill (311108) | asked Jul 03 '12, 12:14 p.m.
edited Jul 03 '12, 1:29 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
Hi,

I performed the upgrade to CLM 4.0 yesterday on our test environment yesterday without a hitch but when the upgrade was applied to the production box today, I know have the situation where only 2 of 4 RM project areas are fully functional.

One of the projects can be accessed fully and lists all requirement artifacts.......however, all rich hovers show an alphanumeric prefix in the hover (e.g. _6cIZb5KgEeGvCOBKh6xdL: Name of Artifact) and when you attempt to open the artifact, the following error is displayed..."ID CRRRW7283E  The project that contains the resource might have been deleted or archived, or you might not be a member of the project. To locate and open a resource you must be a member of the project. Ensure that the project exists. Contact your administrator to make sure that you are a member of the project."

The second of the project also lists the prefix in the rich hovers, but actually only lists artifacts from within the project dashboard view. Any attempt to browse the artifacts results in the following error:

"
An error has occurred while processing a server request. The server returned this error code: 500.
hide details
ID CRRRW7553E  A message that was received from the server indicates an error with no specific handler..

..........{ "detailedMessage": "java.lang.RuntimeException: Error when retrieving range type for attribute defintion: https:\/\/<myservername:<port>\/rm\/types\/_g2KOMcUIEeGTyNHbbtPJ0Q (More info found at entry [7217e1e21b7fd0cf] in RRS server log)", "errorMessage": "Internal Error", "errorStatus": "500" }"

The log file showed the following
"Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.NotFoundException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.NotFoundException
    at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.rrs.views.execution.types.ViewExecutionTypeModel.getRangeType(ViewExecutionTypeModel.java:426)
    at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.rrs.views.execution.types.ViewExecutionTypeModel.getAttributeDefinitionRangeType(ViewExecutionTypeModel.java:284)
    ... 83 more
Caused by: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.NotFoundException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.NotFoundException"

Can somebody please shed some lights on the cause of these errors, and more importantly how they can be resolved?

I have tried reinstalling the applications within the web server, deleted all caches I can find, and so on..........the strange this is is that when I initially started the web server, all four projects could be accessed. This error crept in after an hour or two of uptime.........

Thanks,

Peter........

Comments
Jared Russell commented Jul 04 '12, 4:52 a.m.

If you haven't done so already I'd suggest raising a PMR

Peter Cahill commented Jul 04 '12, 5:02 a.m.

Was going to do that just now - these are production projects and are starting to suffer now.

Do you have a link to the site where I can raise a PMR? I was going to raise a defect........

Thanks

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.