It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CQ Connector getting error, Somebody can help

mrp singer (1021316) | asked Jun 29 '12, 4:57 a.m.
Hi There!
I am integrating RTC 3.0.1 and ClearQuest 7.1.2 and while setting up CQ Connector and getting error
"com.ibm.team.interop.client.rest.InteropClientException: CRJAZ0002I Error creating the item identified by collection "https://localhost.com:9443/ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IVirtualRestService/virtualCol/com.ibm.team.interop.dto.InteropSyncConfigRequestDTO". Exception message: 'Save Synchronization Rule Info' failed. Permission denied.   "

Can anybody done this integration without any error?
Please help me understand the issue and proceed further

Thanks in Advance!

One answer

permanent link
Arne Bister (2.6k12832) | answered Jun 29 '12, 8:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
as per this technote the error indicates that the user under which the CQ Connector / Sync is running has not been added as a team member to the project area in question and / or did not get assigned a role that has the appropriate permissions.
Check the permission in Project Area --> Process Configuration (Tab) --> Project Configuration --> Permission ; look for Item Connectors --> Save Synchronisation Rule Info (Server). If none of the roles have this permission, create a new role, give it that permission and assign that role to the user under which the above action is performed.

Thirdly, the CQ Sync user also needs to have been assigned the correct license (Rational Team Concert - ClearQuest Synchronizer).

If this answers your question, please mark the answer as accepted.

- Arne

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.