It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue with Requirements Composer 4.0 Upgrade

Jeremy Russell (611) | asked Jun 27 '12, 5:30 p.m.
retagged Jun 28 '12, 2:23 p.m. by Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11623)
Greetings, I'm attempting to complete the requirements composer upgrade from within the apps upgrade panel and I'm unable to continue due to this error.

A non-critical error was encountered that should be addressed before re-attempting this upgrade.

CRRS8084E Upgrade detected that there are no resources to upgrade. This may indicate that indices are invalid or that the RDMFrontingURL property in fronting.properties does not match the one stored in the repository being upgraded. This mismatch can occur if the repository has been copied from another environment. RRC4 upgrade specifically requires that these match.

The RDMFFrontingURL referenced in the error seems to be fine.  I'm curious, we hadn't created any projects in the 3.0 installation yet before I started the 4.0 upgrade, we just had the 3.0 installation sitting fresh and configured.  The " Upgrade detected that there are no resources to upgrade." makes me wonder if the errors is because there were no projects setup yet?  Anyways to get past this?

Thanks!

Comments
Jeremy Russell commented Jun 28 '12, 2:47 p.m.

Here are the entries from the rm.log:

2012-06-28 11:44:44,567 [ RRS-async-command-1] WARN om.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.util.ProjectAreaService - OAuthHelper was unable to get the principal from the request 2012-06-28 11:44:44,630 [ RRS-async-command-1] WARN gure.internal.ConfigureRegistrationServiceInternal - CRRRS9646W A license is already assigned to the functional user: rm_user 2

One answer

permanent link
Jeremy Russell (611) | answered Jun 28 '12, 2:46 p.m.
Opened a defect workitem.

https://jazz.net/jazz03/web/projects/Requirements%20Management#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=61375

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.