"RSA premaster secret error" when connecting to RTC
I am trying to connect to a RTC repository programmatically (using a snippet of the plain Java Libraries).
When I execute Snippet1 I get this error:
Jun 27, 2012 4:37:55 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException) caught when processing request: RSA premaster secret error
Jun 27, 2012 4:37:55 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request
Unable to login: CRJAZ0099I When accessing the URL "https://<hostname>:9443/jts/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=3.0.1" the following HTTP error occurred: "RSA premaster secret error"
It looks like a SSL authentication error, but I couldn't determine its cause.
RTC version is 3.0.1.1, RTC is deployed on Tomcat, OS is Windows Server 2003 SE SP1
Any suggestion?
When I execute Snippet1 I get this error:
Jun 27, 2012 4:37:55 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException) caught when processing request: RSA premaster secret error
Jun 27, 2012 4:37:55 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request
Unable to login: CRJAZ0099I When accessing the URL "https://<hostname>:9443/jts/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=3.0.1" the following HTTP error occurred: "RSA premaster secret error"
It looks like a SSL authentication error, but I couldn't determine its cause.
RTC version is 3.0.1.1, RTC is deployed on Tomcat, OS is Windows Server 2003 SE SP1
Any suggestion?
Accepted answer
Confirmed -- the java.ext.dirs instruction is goofing up the way the crypto libs are pulled in. If you use good ol' fashioned CLASSPATH it works. Put all those libs in a big CLASSPATH variable and run it, i.e.
CLASSPATH=\
apache-mime4j-0.6.jar:\
com.ibm.icu_4.0.1.v20090822.jar:\
com.ibm.rational.wvcm.ct_3.0.4.v20120314_0638.jar:\
com.ibm.rational.wvcm.factory_3.0.2.v20110831_0247.jar:\
com.ibm.rational.wvcm.interop_3.0.3.v20120314_0638.jar:\
...
snippets:.
java -classpath $CLASSPATH snippets.Snippet1
CLASSPATH=\
apache-mime4j-0.6.jar:\
com.ibm.icu_4.0.1.v20090822.jar:\
com.ibm.rational.wvcm.ct_3.0.4.v20120314_0638.jar:\
com.ibm.rational.wvcm.factory_3.0.2.v20110831_0247.jar:\
com.ibm.rational.wvcm.interop_3.0.3.v20120314_0638.jar:\
...
snippets:.
java -classpath $CLASSPATH snippets.Snippet1
Comments
Harshal Bhavsar
Jul 30 '12, 9:30 a.m.Luca Martinucci
Aug 01 '12, 12:19 p.m.Buzz Moschetti
Nov 29 '12, 6:38 p.m.