Getting error while undo option in unresolved folder
I am getting an error while trying to undo a file in unresolved folder. Not sure how to resolve this. Its a solution file.
Error below:
Unable to set contents of /FundOfFunds/FundOfFunds/DEV/3.3/Source/Gallery/Gallery.suo : Could not write file: C:\RTC_Dev\FundOfFunds\FundOfFunds\DEV\3.3\Source\Gallery\Gallery.suo.
Could not write file: C:\RTC_Dev\FundOfFunds\FundOfFunds\DEV\3.3\Source\Gallery\Gallery.suo.
C:\RTC_Dev\FundOfFunds\FundOfFunds\DEV\3.3\Source\Gallery\Gallery.suo (Access is denied.)
It doesn't require any access but still shows access denied. If I do ignore it doesn't help, adds in jazzignore file. Please advice.
One answer
Hi,
Yes, the formatting makes it a bit hard to read. Since you are referring to a solution file, may I assume that you are working with Visual Studio + RTC Client?
Does the RTC Visual Studio FAQ cover your question?
If not, please give more details:
Which Visual Studio and RTC Version are you using?
I assume C:\RTC_Dev is your sandbox and FundOfFunds is the component / path of the versionables? Which one is the unresolved folder? ...\Gallery or higher up?
In which view of Visual Studio client are you attempting the undo? Pending Changes / Sandbox Explorer / Solution Explorer?
- Arne
Yes, the formatting makes it a bit hard to read. Since you are referring to a solution file, may I assume that you are working with Visual Studio + RTC Client?
Does the RTC Visual Studio FAQ cover your question?
If not, please give more details:
Which Visual Studio and RTC Version are you using?
I assume C:\RTC_Dev is your sandbox and FundOfFunds is the component / path of the versionables? Which one is the unresolved folder? ...\Gallery or higher up?
In which view of Visual Studio client are you attempting the undo? Pending Changes / Sandbox Explorer / Solution Explorer?
- Arne
Comments
David Olsen
JAZZ DEVELOPER Jun 15 '12, 10:47 a.m.