It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I create a report that lists the RTC projects and the workers (contributors) for each project?

Ken Murphy (1033436) | asked Jun 08 '12, 10:53 a.m.

Tim McMackin's articles have been invaluable for getting us started using BIRT reports and showing how to do many of the things that one would commonly want to do with reports and RTC.  That said, I have been struggling with how to create a report that shows all of the RTC projects and, under each project, shows a list of the workers (contributors) assigned to that project.  The Live_Contributor_Assignment table seems to have the information that I need, but the only way to access information seems to be via the Contributor_ITEMID parameter.  But, I need to get at the information from the project angle.  Am I missing something?  Has someone else been able to accomplish this?

3 answers

permanent link
Peter Haumer (2.2k12019) | answered Jun 11 '12, 12:41 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You should try out using RRDI, which makes creating such reports a matter of seconds. Check out these new enablement videos that we just posted: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL41F90AA10F4744B8

Peter.

permanent link
ankur sharma (66212228) | answered Jun 14 '12, 4:17 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are you looking for LIVE_CONTRIBUTOR from COMMON_SNAPSHOT?

permanent link
Ken Murphy (1033436) | answered Jun 18 '12, 1:38 p.m.
Thanks, RRDI may be a consideration for us once we upgrade to CLM 2012 later this summer, but for now that solution is of no help.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.