It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Conditions scripts in RTC 3.0.1.1

Constantinos Menikos (2655) | asked Jun 01 '12, 6:05 a.m.
Hello,

I have a custom WI type with custom attributes. Many of those attributes are updating based on calculated value scripts.

I need to check when a WI type is saved without its status to been changed.
I tried to use configuration.getWorkflowAction() but it`s always null inside a calculated value script.

Although i`m NOT able to create a condition provider in configuration data - > work items - > attribute customization.
Only four categories are displayed (default values , calculated values , value sets , validators ) .

Is any extra configuration needed for enabling that feature in RTC?

Is there any other way to check if a WI type is saved without its status to been changed?

Thanks in advance for your help and your time.
Best Regards.
Constantinos.

Comments
Constantinos Menikos commented Jun 05 '12, 2:12 a.m.

Hello,

Is it trouble connected in any way with the error: "No configuration UI available. You may want to edit the configuration on the Process Configuration Source tab" that i`m getting on creating a script based customization, in the Attribute Customization section?

So i edited the source.

Ive enable the flag on servers settings. Scripts are executing without any error but the error in the Attribute Customization section still exists.

Best Regards, Constantinos.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.