It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there history of add/remove components in stream

Jia Jia Li (8058157192) | asked May 17 '12, 10:06 a.m.
retagged Sep 30 '13, 9:32 a.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
Hi, in stream and repository workspace, the user can add/remove component, if the component has no change before the last baseline, is there any history to record who and when do the add/remove?

My requirement: if there is no such history, I do not know the privilege users who do the action....

Thanks very much!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered May 17 '12, 9:03 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you look at the "events" on a stream (right click on the stream, and select the "show -> events..." operation), you can see who added/removed components. I didn't see a way to get that info for a workspace ... perhaps someone else knows of a way?

Cheers,
Geoff

Hi, in stream and repository workspace, the user can add/remove component, if the component has no change before the last baseline, is there any history to record who and when do the add/remove?

My requirement: if there is no such history, I do not know the privilege users who do the action....

Thanks very much!
Jia Jia Li selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
David Olsen (5237) | answered May 18 '12, 11:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I didn't see a way to get that info for a workspace ... perhaps someone else knows of a way?

Only the owner of a repository workspace can change the workspace. While there might not be a record of what was changed when, you at least know who made the change.

--
David Olsen, IBM Rational, Jazz Process Team

permanent link
Martin Wassermann (13864144) | answered Nov 08 '12, 4:42 a.m.
Do the events store the information’s permanent or only for a tiem period? Because I think it’s very important to know, who has added or removed components for a stream, and therefor this historic information’s should be permanent accessible.

Comments
Jia Jia Li commented Nov 21 '12, 4:35 a.m.

I think it is permanent.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.