It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan properties grayed out?

Mark Ingebretson (58515236) | asked May 08 '12, 6:45 p.m.
We've noticed that in our RTC 3.0.1.1 Eclipse clients that in the Team Artifacts navigator, if you right click on any plan, the Properties option is always grayed out.

Is that a permissions issue, or something else? It used to work OK. The server is also at 3.0.1.1.

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 09 '12, 3:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just checked and the plan properties are also grayed out in 3.0. honestly I can't remember if I ever used the properties. I did check RTC 2 and it is also grayed out.

The plan configuration can be viewed in the plan view or in the Configure Plan context menu entry.

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered May 09 '12, 4:39 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
We've noticed that in our RTC 3.0.1.1 Eclipse clients that in the Team Artifacts navigator, if you right click on any plan, the Properties option is always grayed out.

Is that a permissions issue, or something else? It used to work OK. The server is also at 3.0.1.1.

I just checked a 4.0 beta install I have and it is disabled there as well. I'm with Ralph -- not sure this has ever been enabled.

Looking back in time (through the work item search) it seems someone thought about doing this about 5 years ago: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=28591 (and it's still on the backlog)

permanent link
Mark Ingebretson (58515236) | answered May 09 '12, 4:51 p.m.

I just checked a 4.0 beta install I have and it is disabled there as well. I'm with Ralph -- not sure this has ever been enabled.

Looking back in time (through the work item search) it seems someone thought about doing this about 5 years ago: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=28591 (and it's still on the backlog)

Thanks Millard and Ralph for the info!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.