It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build record and test results

David Hanslip (23124448) | asked Apr 30 '12, 8:01 a.m.
Is it possible to allocate test case results to a build record and have the test case results listed in the build record?

I tried allocating the Build of an execution result to a Build Record but when I display the Build Record, the execution result isn't listed.

So, how do test results get listed in a build record? What's special about "BVT Results"?

2 answers

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered May 15 '12, 6:07 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Is it possible to allocate test case results to a build record and have the test case results listed in the build record?

I tried allocating the Build of an execution result to a Build Record but when I display the Build Record, the execution result isn't listed.

So, how do test results get listed in a build record? What's special about "BVT Results"?

Currently you can associate a build to an execution result, but this is only visible in the result.

BVT results will get populated in a build record when using Test Schedules.

permanent link
David Hanslip (23124448) | answered May 15 '12, 10:29 p.m.
Thanks for that. I have the team using custom test case result categories instead. Not a problem now but interesting to know.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.