It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem with import a CSV file with stories and risks

Di Tang (441813) | asked Apr 23 '12, 3:17 a.m.
I'm using RTC 3.0.1.3 and I have exported stories and risks from one Project Area and simply imported those workitems into another Project Area with same CSV file. Then, I found a problem.

For example, story have attribute call "story points" and risk have not, but when I view a workitem that type is risk in Eclipse Client, I found "story points" is listed in customization tab page. I think it means this workitem may have "story points" implicit

Also, when I click "Check attributes usages in repository" and show the affected item, those workitem with attribute that isn't belongs to it will be listed.

I have try to "Synchronize Attributes" in those workitem, but totally no use wtihout any error infomation and those workitem still listed in affected item list.

I really need some help to learn how to fix those workitem and remove those unexpected attribute.

thank you for your kindness!

One answer

permanent link
Di Tang (441813) | answered Apr 24 '12, 9:49 p.m.
Well, No body can give me a hand... :(

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.