It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Subscription to a Single Asset

Dan Duce (2534645) | asked Apr 18 '12, 9:46 a.m.
It seems that when you create a subscription to a single asset that the subscription automatically includes information that defines the version of the asset as well.

My users want to have a subscription that automatically picks up the most current, approved version.

I tried manually removing "&v=1.0" from the url and then creating a subscription, but the subscription puts it back in.

Is there a way to create a subscription that does not include version information so that you always get the latest approved version?

If not, then is there a way to edit the url used in a subscription to remove the version information?

Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Apr 18 '12, 11:03 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sorry but the code only handle one asset. It has no capability of multiple assets in one subscription.

The user is notified in the subscription when a new version of the asset was made from the asset that the user is subscribed to. The user can then subscribe to that new asset too. (i.e. if 2.0 is made from 1.0 and the user is subscribed to 1.0).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.