It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue with lpa_user account - CRJCA0069E An unexpected error

Bryan Miller - Integration Developer (4493531) | asked Apr 03 '12, 6:14 p.m.
I am running CLM 3.0.1.2 and users are authenticated against LDAP.

Logged in as a user with JazzAdmin permissions I navigated to LPA to create a project. I received this error:

CRJCA0069E An unexpected error occurred while building an OAuth authorization response.

When I looked at the LPA user id I realize it does not exist in LDAP. The user does have a license for LPA. Is there any way to remedy this situation? Should I deleted the user and create a new lpa_user2 in LDAP and sync?

Cheers

2 answers

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Apr 04 '12, 12:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
To my knowledge, there is no need for the LPA user to be in LDAP. In which case, that wouldn't be the cause of the problem you are seeing. Unfortunately, I don't have a suggestion for what is the problem you are seeing. In any case, you shouldn't get an "unexpected error" for a user error (where a missing license would be a user error), so this is a bug ... please submit a defect report.

Cheers,
Geoff

Logged in as a user with JazzAdmin permissions I navigated to LPA to create a project. I received this error:

CRJCA0069E An unexpected error occurred while building an OAuth authorization response.

When I looked at the LPA user id I realize it does not exist in LDAP. The user does have a license for LPA. Is there any way to remedy this situation? Should I deleted the user and create a new lpa_user2 in LDAP and sync?

Cheers

permanent link
Bryan Miller - Integration Developer (4493531) | answered Apr 04 '12, 9:58 a.m.
To my knowledge, there is no need for the LPA user to be in LDAP. In which case, that wouldn't be the cause of the problem you are seeing. Unfortunately, I don't have a suggestion for what is the problem you are seeing. In any case, you shouldn't get an "unexpected error" for a user error (where a missing license would be a user error), so this is a bug ... please submit a defect report.

Cheers,
Geoff

Cheers

Many thanks Geoff!

Cheers

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.