It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error exporting test script to RQM from Excel 2003

Dawn Bouse-Beasley (611) | asked Mar 20 '12, 5:22 p.m.
Important information:
Using Excel 2003
NET framework 3.5
RQM 3.0.1.2

When attempting to export a test script from Excel 2003 to RQM using the RQM add-in I receive the following error. This occurs for both Export to file and Export to repository. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this? Thank you!
------------

Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'XLSArtifactID' Key being added: 'XLSArtifactID'.

2 answers

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Mar 20 '12, 11:33 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
@dbbeasley,
have you added sth like testcase.XLSArtifactID twice in you config file?
or can I take a look at you sample excel and config file?
Important information:
Using Excel 2003
NET framework 3.5
RQM 3.0.1.2

When attempting to export a test script from Excel 2003 to RQM using the RQM add-in I receive the following error. This occurs for both Export to file and Export to repository. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this? Thank you!
------------

Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'XLSArtifactID' Key being added: 'XLSArtifactID'.

permanent link
Dawn Bouse-Beasley (611) | answered Mar 21 '12, 1:37 p.m.
@wanhaobj

There was indeed an extra testcase.XLSArtifactID in the config file. I removed it and the export was successful.
Thanks so much for your help!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.