It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Flow with a stream button is disabled.

Susan Wenzinger (1612) | asked Mar 01 '12, 1:09 p.m.
I am a newbie who is doing initial RTC setup. I created a connection. From the Team Artifact view I right clicked on My Repository Workspaces, and selected New -> Repository Workspace.
I could see my connection listed for the repository and there were 2 radio buttons. The button 'Just back up my work. Don't flow changes to a stream yet.' was selected. Our setup guide says we need to select the 'Flow with a stream' button, but it is completely disabled. Why is this button disabled? What can I do so that it becomes selectable?

One answer

permanent link
Susan Wenzinger (1612) | answered Mar 01 '12, 1:50 p.m.
I am a newbie who is doing initial RTC setup. I created a connection. From the Team Artifact view I right clicked on My Repository Workspaces, and selected New -> Repository Workspace.
I could see my connection listed for the repository and there were 2 radio buttons. The button 'Just back up my work. Don't flow changes to a stream yet.' was selected. Our setup guide says we need to select the 'Flow with a stream' button, but it is completely disabled. Why is this button disabled? What can I do so that it becomes selectable?

I had to right click on my Repository Connection and then Manage Connected Project Areas. I selected one of the areas, and then I was able to Flow to a stream.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.