It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Built-in Workitem attributes not visible in Result Layout

Vimalesh Surendiren (1622) | asked Feb 27 '12, 4:14 a.m.
Hi,

Problem,
Workitem attributes are not available in Result Layout Columns except Score (attribute). When i click the workitem query output i am able to see the summary of the workitem at bottom of Result Layout and i am able to open the workitem.

On my further analysis, I found that Build-in Attributes are not available in Project Area -> Process Cofiguration -> Configuration Data -> Work Items -> Types and Attributes but i could see custome attributes.

Though the build in attribute are not visible in Types and Attributes, the fields are avaialble when creating a work item. Only the fields are not visible in Result Layout and Work Item Editor presentation also shows some error. Is there any way to fix this?

Thank You

I have compared the process configuration source, and other Work Iteam configurations with other project area and could not find any difference.

Ca

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.