It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Off-line Execution missing "cfg" file to Export re

Marcelo Marinho (36198) | asked Feb 14 '12, 12:47 p.m.
Hi All,

I tried to execute a script in off-line mode (RQM 3.0.1) today.

Everything seems to be right, except that I could not find a "cfg" file to export results to repository.

Configuration file is mandatory. In the installation path of the plugin I could find many samples of CFG files. But, none seems to be ready-to-use with the Excell generated from RQMS file.

What I am missing here?

2 answers

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Feb 14 '12, 10:47 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
hi mmarinho,
after you install the excel importer, you can open the rqms file using the addin
RQM -> Import for offline.
then the cfg file and excel will be generated to the same folder with .rqms file.

and when you want to export results to repository, as the .cfg file is the same name with .xls file, the .cfg file will automatically be add in the mapping file column.

permanent link
Marcelo Marinho (36198) | answered Feb 15 '12, 9:23 a.m.
hi mmarinho,
after you install the excel importer, you can open the rqms file using the addin
RQM -> Import for offline.
then the cfg file and excel will be generated to the same folder with .rqms file.

and when you want to export results to repository, as the .cfg file is the same name with .xls file, the .cfg file will automatically be add in the mapping file column.

Thanks!
I had some kind of error during the Import process (I forgot that because the XLS was correct).

I think the cause of problem was RQMS file located in a read-only disk...
I copied to a new (writable) location and the CFG was generated.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.