It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How Do You Get Specific URL for Help Pages?

Dan Duce (2534645) | asked Feb 03 '12, 6:24 a.m.
I know I'm missing something obvious but I have to ask. How do I get a url for a specific Help page in RAM?

When I navigate through the online help, the url at the top never changes. I'd like to send links to specific topics to users.

Thanks....

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Feb 03 '12, 6:50 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I know I'm missing something obvious but I have to ask. How do I get a url for a specific Help page in RAM?

When I navigate through the online help, the url at the top never changes. I'd like to send links to specific topics to users.

Thanks....

Hi, the way I am doing that is to right click on the help topic in the left side table of contents browser tree and do a copy link location in Firefox. From a given help page you can navigate to the table of content using one of the buttons in the upper right corner.

permanent link
ed Neubecker (15322647) | answered Feb 15 '12, 10:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you right click on the topic from the left side table...then "open in new window" ...you will have the fully qualified URL to the specific help page.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.