It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Installing WebSphere Portal using RAFV3

Sridhar Mudhagouni (111) | asked Jan 17 '12, 7:22 a.m.
Hi All,

I was trying to install Portal on the Linux target machine, but I keep getting bunch of errors like /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer was not created during product installation in the step of Install WAS. I did generate to create a new websphere portal cell using envirn wizard using non-root user with build engineer previlages,

I would kindly request you to help me with any kind of documentation you have for Portal or any solution you have to resolve the above issue, it would be a great help for me.

Thanks and regards,

Sridhar Mudhagouni
smudhagouni@yahoo.com
571-338-2626

One answer

permanent link
Jesus Alva (8111) | answered Jan 17 '12, 11:29 a.m.
Hi All,

I was trying to install Portal on the Linux target machine, but I keep getting bunch of errors like /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer was not created during product installation in the step of Install WAS. I did generate to create a new websphere portal cell using envirn wizard using non-root user with build engineer previlages,

I would kindly request you to help me with any kind of documentation you have for Portal or any solution you have to resolve the above issue, it would be a great help for me.

Thanks and regards,

Sridhar Mudhagouni
smudhagouni@yahoo.com
571-338-2626

Hi Sridhar,

I've sent you a document to the email you listed above that outlines how to install WebSphere Portal using RAF 3.0. It hasn't been made public yet but we are working on that.

Jesse

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.