It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Errors running shared query via client

Susan Hanson (1.6k2201194) | asked Jan 04 '12, 6:54 p.m.
I have a java program which runs a shared query against RTC and returns the results. Everything has been working fine and recently I added a different query and am getting errors. I can run the shared query successfully via the eclipse client, so the query itself is fine. I have put my exceptions below. What I believe is the problem may be that I have too many entries coming back in the result set (> 1000, 1078 to be exact) and perhaps there is a default limit in the client that I need to set a higher threshold value??

defectanalysis.JazzException: Unable to execute query the query named: Philadelphia - all defects opened during the release
at defectanalysis.JazzSession.executeWorkItemQuery(JazzSession.java:545)
at defectanalysis.JazzSession.findWorkItemsBySharedQuery(JazzSession.java:453)
at defectanalysis.LibertyRTCManager.findWorkItemsBySharedQuery(LibertyRTCManager.java:36)
at defectanalysis.Main.main(Main.java:108)
Caused by: defectanalysis.JazzException: Work Item Query Failed: Unable to check ResultSize
at defectanalysis.JazzSession.validateWorkItemQueryResult(JazzSession.java:580)
at defectanalysis.JazzSession.executeWorkItemQuery(JazzSession.java:523)
... 3 more
Caused by: defectanalysis.JazzException: Work Item Query Failed: The available number of results does not match the total number of results
at defectanalysis.JazzSession.validateWorkItemQueryResult(JazzSession.java:572)
... 4 more

Has anybody seen anything like this??
Susan Hanson

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.