It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BIRT: show opened workitems from last week in line chart

marta olechowska (3367) | asked Dec 27 '11, 12:08 p.m.
Hello,
I would like to show number of opened work items over days.
Vertical axis (number of work items by type)
Horizontal Axis - date

The problem which i Have is that I can't find any field which is corelated with opened work items.

Is any way to find this??
I would like to create chart similar to "Trio Reports>Event Management Bugs Open Across Engineers" but i would like to use my custom work items.

Regards,
Marta

One answer

permanent link
marta olechowska (3367) | answered Dec 28 '11, 3:29 p.m.
I have found:
Workitem_States

* Type: Fact
* Description: This fact records point-in-time counts for the number of work items satisfying certain criteria. The criteria include project area, team area, category, target, state, priority, severity and work item type. One row is collected for each permutation of the criteria. For example, a row records that at 06/11/2007 06:02:00 PM EDT (Time_id), there are 5 work items (Wi_Count) belonging to the Reports team (Team_Area_Id) in the Jazz Project (Project_Area_Id) which were assigned to 0.6 M2 (Iteration_Id), in the OPEN state (State), of High priority (Wi_Priority_Id), Normal severity (Wi_Severity_Id), and which were of type Defect (Wi_Type_Id). Rows are not collected when the number of work items (Wi_Count) is zero.

BUT there i don't see recently created and used workitems based on i.e. TASK category...

WHEN or how often they are added??

I see that only in TYPE table in WORKITEMS_SNAPSHOT I have almost full list of newly created work items.

Regards,
Marta

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.