It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM and DOORs integration issue

Una Ramsay (1101918) | asked Nov 30 '11, 7:55 a.m.
I am trying to integrate RQM (3.0.1) and DOORs (9.3.0.5)

When I export reqs from DOORs, the RQMI can definitely contact the RQM server, as it returns a current list of the test plans in the RQM server to DOORs.

However, the export fails with "500 Internal Server Error"

Part of the problem may be a missing config step in RQM.

In RQM, when I select the Requirements icon for that project, I get a message saying that this "project is not configured to support requirements"

Anyone know how to configure a given project for requirements?

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Una Ramsay (1101918) | answered Dec 01 '11, 7:44 a.m.
I got this from IBM support team:
There are some additional behind the scenes connections other than registration that need to happen so going through the JTS setup is the easiest way by far. You will need to ensure that RM is installed and running. Go through JTS server - just keep hitting next - until you get to the register application page, or one of the RM setup page. Everything else should have been completed in the initial setup.

When I tried this I got an error re permissions to register the RM application CRRRS3006E

my colleague found a solution to the CRRRS3006E :

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21516852

which we have applied successfully

Quality manager is now registered for RM and we can export requirements to RQM from DOORs

I have asked support if this can be added to the RQM/DOORs installation and use guide

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.