It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

QM reports in the sandbox

Marsha Knudsen (2132) | asked Nov 15 '11, 5:17 p.m.
Hello,

I have a project created in the sandbox, but it seems that the reports and widgets are mostly not working, both for my project and the read-only sample project (JKE Banking).

For example, in the JKE Banking - QM application, I try to configure the widget on the dashboard called "Plan Requirements Coverage by Test Case". When I try to select the report, the only parameter is Test Plan, which doesn't have any test plans listed. It says "Loading..." for a second, then nothing. Another example, when I go to Reports > View Reports and select "Defect List", the Test Plan parameter list is empty.

Thanks for any suggestions!

2 answers

permanent link
Ming Cheung (4133) | answered Nov 17 '11, 5:01 p.m.
Hi,

Are you using Oracle as your backend and version 3.0.1. If that is the case you must update to 3.0.1.1 to get the parameters working. There was a statement in the 3.0.1 release notes indicating that "most RQM and some RTC reports do not work under Oracle".

Hello,

I have a project created in the sandbox, but it seems that the reports and widgets are mostly not working, both for my project and the read-only sample project (JKE Banking).

For example, in the JKE Banking - QM application, I try to configure the widget on the dashboard called "Plan Requirements Coverage by Test Case". When I try to select the report, the only parameter is Test Plan, which doesn't have any test plans listed. It says "Loading..." for a second, then nothing. Another example, when I go to Reports > View Reports and select "Defect List", the Test Plan parameter list is empty.

permanent link
Marsha Knudsen (2132) | answered Nov 21 '11, 11:19 a.m.
Thanks for the reply. Actually, it is just an environment in the sandbox, so not something that I set up. I'm not sure who manages the sandbox, but this is something that should probably be fixed, so that when folks are evaluating the products, they can take a look at the reports and dashboard widgets.

Hi,

Are you using Oracle as your backend and version 3.0.1. If that is the case you must update to 3.0.1.1 to get the parameters working. There was a statement in the 3.0.1 release notes indicating that "most RQM and some RTC reports do not work under Oracle".

Hello,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.