It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error on RRC

Manoj Panda (39336662) | asked Nov 15 '11, 12:51 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
Whenever I start the tomcat, after 2mins, i am getting the following error.
Nov 15, 2011 11:07:47 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 26937 ms
2011-11-15 23:11:19,319 RRC ERROR net.jazz.ajax.internal
.registry.Registry - Unable to translate "page.server" in bundle: "co
m.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.web"

not sure where to check, why this error. For this reason, Whenever I try to create a Link from RTC to RRC, the RTC Eclipse IDE get closed automatically. But I am able to create the link between RRC and RTC through the Browser. Anyway whether I start any operation or not does not matter, after 2 mins of Jazz server starts this error comes in.

5 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Nov 15 '11, 1:58 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

not sure where to check, why this error. For this reason, Whenever I try to create a Link from RTC to RRC, the RTC Eclipse IDE get closed automatically. But I am able to create the link between RRC and RTC through the Browser. Anyway whether I start any operation or not does not matter, after 2 mins of Jazz server starts this error comes in.

Hi

You should raise the question on the RRC forum - it sounds like a RRC problem rather than an RTC problem.

Make sure you mention what version of RRC you are using - that will help

regards

anthony

permanent link
Marc Baumbach (1311) | answered Nov 15 '11, 3:33 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

Hi

The error you are seeing in your Tomcat console is likely an RRC defect relating to the translation of a particular portion of RRC. This could either be something missing for the specific language or a translatable part that no longer exists but is still trying to be referenced. Please open a defect against RRC for that particular problem posting any of your logs and a description of your environment.

The problem with the RTC Eclipse IDE closing may or may not be related to that error. If you are otherwise having no issues with the RRC web UI and this error is not happening when you attempt to use the RTC Eclipse IDE, then that could potentially be an RTC problem. If you are seeing this error when you attempt to create the link RTC, then it is very likely that this issue is due to the problem in RRC.

Thanks,

Marc Baumbach
Staff Software Engineer
Rational Requirements Composer

permanent link
Manoj Panda (39336662) | answered Nov 16 '11, 12:22 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am using 3.0.1.1. I believe this may not be defect because the same setup is running in my another systems without any issue.

This could be the installation issue of JTS, but i dont know how to fix.

permanent link
Guru Prasad Rao K P (381813) | answered Apr 19 '12, 2:56 p.m.
I am using 3.0.1.1. I believe this may not be defect because the same setup is running in my another systems without any issue.

Hi Manoj,

Did this problem resolved? I am also facing same issue. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

I tried with JTS 3.0.1.1, 3.0.1.2, 3.0.1.3..This error appears all the time & RRC fails to load the project.

Regards
Guru

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Apr 21 '12, 11:59 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you do not get a response soon, I'd suggest following Anthony's earlier advice, and post the question in the Rational Requirements Composer forum.

Cheers,
Geoff

Hi Manoj,

Did this problem resolved? I am also facing same issue. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

I tried with JTS 3.0.1.1, 3.0.1.2, 3.0.1.3..This error appears all the time & RRC fails to load the project.

Regards
Guru

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.