It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

File-based ACL

Daniel Stefan Haischt (21412322) | asked Nov 09 '11, 2:34 p.m.
Hi,

I did not find a similar post already covering this subject so I'd like to ask whether RTC features a functionality of populating a project area's ACL list from an external source. For instance is one of the following possible:

* A file reference pointing to a CSV containing email addresses each representing a user that should be added to the ACL list
    * A reference to an HTTP resource somewhere on the internet/intranet. The referenced resource could again be a CSV file.
    * an LDAP filter that is pulling email addresses from an LDAP group

I am asking this question because it is kind of cumbersome to maintain many users in the ACL using the web UI or Eclipse UI. A facility that could be scripted in any regards would be helpful.

Regards
Daniel S. Haischt

One answer

permanent link
    Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Nov 09 '11, 2:40 p.m.
    FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
    Hi,

I am not aware of any of the features described above. there is an open enhancement request asking for being able to use an attribute in LDAP for this purpose, I believe.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.