It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Wrappers - Upgrade to 3.0.1.1 (QM & RM)

Boris Kivshar (8686) | asked Nov 08 '11, 2:00 a.m.
Hi.
I have:

Server 1
DB2

Server 2
JTS
CCM
Tomcat

Server 3
RM
QM
Tomcat

I installed the 3.0.1.1 upgrade to both server 2 & 3.
I performed the wrapper scripts on Server 2 as per:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.jazz.install.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_upgrading_3011.html
It all worked well.

On server 2, I do not have JTS installed. When i run:
upgrade/rm_upgrade.bat -oldApplicationHome=<3>/server/conf

I get this:
c:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_3.0.1.1\server>upgrade\rm_upgrade.bat -oldApplicationHome=C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_3.0.1\se
rver\conf

Cannot find the JTS repotools command '"c:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_3.0.1.1\server"\repotools-jts.bat'.

Verify that the -newJTSHome parameter '"c:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_3.0.1.1\server\conf"' is pointing to the new JTS
server configuration directory, for example, 'JazzInstallRoot\server\conf' and that the jtsContextRoot parame
ter 'jts' is correct.

My JTS installation is on Server 2, and not Server 3?
Any ideas?

Comments
Bo Chulindra commented Nov 05 '12, 12:07 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

What instructions are you using to upgrade? The steps to upgrade when your applications are distributed is different than if they all reside on the same machine.

2 answers

permanent link
Boris Kivshar (8686) | answered Nov 08 '11, 9:58 p.m.
Even if i run:

upgrade\rm_upgrade.bat -oldApplicationHome=C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_3.0.1\server\conf -jtsURL=<URL>

it still has issues with finding locating batch files / script to perform the upgrade?

Cannot find the JTS repotools command '"c:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_3.0.1.1\server"\repotools-jts.bat'.

Verify that the -newJTSHome parameter '"c:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_3.0.1.1\server\conf"' is pointing to the new JTS server configuration directory, for example, 'JazzInstallRoot\server\conf' and that the jtsContextRoot parameter 'jts' is correct.

permanent link
Paul Verrone (1361127) | answered Jul 11 '12, 11:34 a.m.
did you ever figure this out?  I'm having the same issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.