It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Importing CQ records into RTC

Saurabh Malhotra (15231617) | asked Nov 02 '11, 2:26 p.m.
I am having problems mapping the priority field.

Here is how it looks in the exported CQ xml file:

<Business_Priority>3-Medium</Business_Priority>

The mapping that I have for priority looks like this:

<attribute sourceId="Business_Priority" targetId="com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute.priority"/>

<attributeType targetId="priority">
<value sourceId="1-Urgent" targetId="priority.literal.111" />
<value sourceId="2-High" targetId="priority.literal.111" />
<value sourceId="3-Medium" targetId="priority.literal.107"/>
<value sourceId="4-Low" targetId="priority.literal.l02" />
<value sourceId="" targetId="priority.literal.l01" />
</attributeType>

The code from the process configuration source:

<enumeration attributeTypeId="priority" name="Priority">

<literal default="true" icon="processattachment:/enumeration/unassigned.gif" id="priority.literal.l01" name="Unassigned"/>
<literal icon="processattachment:/enumeration/low.gif" id="priority.literal.l02" name="Low"/>
<literal icon="processattachment:/enumeration/medium.gif" id="priority.literal.l07" name="Medium"/>
<literal icon="processattachment:/enumeration/high.gif" id="priority.literal.l11" name="High"/>
</enumeration>

However when I do the import the value for priority actually ends up with "priority.literal." instead of the actual named value like low high etc. I have the severity working fine and can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Saurabh

One answer

permanent link
Saurabh Malhotra (15231617) | answered Nov 02 '11, 4:31 p.m.
I figured out the issue. What a strange thing it was!

If you notice the id numbers for priority are actually l01, l02, l07, l11 and not 101, 102, 107, 111 like I was thinking initially. Posting them as code also hid the issue on the forum...

I couldn't tell the lower case L and 1 apart in notepad / wordpad. When I copy and pasted it worked and I was even more confused! Finally figured it out... troubleshooting is so much fun!! :)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.