It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error uploading Server Activation Key

Kim Soederhamn (1.5k24247) | asked Jul 08 '08, 6:33 a.m.
I try to upload my license jar to the server and get the following error (a number which im not sure is an error code or my key has been removed)

Error uploading Server Activation Key: (removed code) The "policy.xml" file was not signed....

The licese is an internal IBM license from XL.

Any idea what the problem is or how to sign the xml file ? :idea:

2 answers

permanent link
Jakub Jurkiewicz (59632) | answered Jul 08 '08, 7:34 a.m.
Hi,

Are you sure you downloaded good version of the Server Activation Key for your version of the server? in XL you can choose Express and Standard Edition.
You can also try to download the activation key again, maybe there was some problem while downloading the first time?
You can also check if you have RTC 1.0 (not any previous versions) running, as these activation keys form XL are supposed to be used with RTC 1.0.

kind regards,
Jakub

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k24247) | answered Jul 09 '08, 3:33 a.m.
Hey Jakub,

Well it actually worked,

In another package I found another key with tha same name (also the standard version) but this one worked - though it removed my contributer keys - so I downloaded some of those too and now all is great - thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.