It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

deactivating / removing a user in different format

anoop mc (74811200221) | asked Oct 24 '11, 8:46 a.m.
Hi,

This is regarding deactivating / removing a user which I have created using different format.

In our project we are following a certain practices like (firstname.lastname) in lowercase etc.

Handling one of the user creation request , by mistake I entered a user login id and clicked the save button.Next time when someone pointed out that the id format is incorrect I dont see an option to edit the user-id and it allows me only to change the user name.

Hope this is a known issue and any suggestions would be welcome.

Regards
Anoop

One answer

permanent link
anoop mc (74811200221) | answered Oct 24 '11, 9:49 a.m.
Hi,

This is regarding deactivating / removing a user which I have created using different format.

In our project we are following a certain practices like (firstname.lastname) in lowercase etc.

Handling one of the user creation request , by mistake I entered a user login id and clicked the save button.Next time when someone pointed out that the id format is incorrect I dont see an option to edit the user-id and it allows me only to change the user name.

Hope this is a known issue and any suggestions would be welcome.

Regards
Anoop

Hi,

I got this solution hovering over the archive icon next the user name and there choosing the option I was able to create a new user account with the same name.

Regards
Anoop

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.